Study Methods to Interview, Onboard, Practice, and Handle VAs to Scale your Enterprise Quicker
What You Get:
A Confirmed System for Hiring and Scaling with VAs
Part 1: The Introduction
- Module 1: Meet your instructors for the course, Nathan Hirsch and Connor Gillivan.
- Find out how the course will change your outlook on hiring and enterprise.
- Module 2: Get launched to the IOTM System
- Module three: Full an exercise evaluating what you are promoting and setting objectives for the place you need it to be by the tip of the course.
Part 2: Interviewing (The CARE Interview Course of)
- Module 1: What’s a digital assistant and what traits make a extremely good one?
- Cheat sheet: Traits to Seems to be for & Traits to Keep away from
- Module 2: The place are you able to rent VAs from and vital issues to learn about hiring from the Philippines.
- Cheat sheet: Issues to Keep in mind about Filipinos
- Module three: How you can determine what job to rent for first in what you are promoting.
- Exercise: Resolve which job that you just’re going to rent for first.
- Module four: How you can conduct an interview utilizing simply chat (Skype/Slack) and the CARE Interview Course of.
- Exercise: Discover and interview at the least 2 digital assistants for the duty you need to take off your plate utilizing our distinctive CARE Interview Course of.
Part three: Onboarding (The SICC Methodology)
- Module 1: How you can arrange a working schedule along with your VA
- Exercise: Create a schedule with the VA that you just’re hiring in your first job
- Module 2: How you can take care of Web points, energy outages, and disappearing VAs
- Cheat sheet: Inquiries to Ask to Determine Potential Crimson Flags
- Module three: How you can Set Up Communication Channels along with your VA
- Exercise: Obtain the communication apps you’re going to make use of.
- Module four: How you can onboard for firm objectives and tradition
- Exercise: Create your personal firm tradition doc
- Full Part Exercise: Maintain a gathering with the VA to go over financial compensation and all components of the SICC Onboarding Methodology.
Part four: Coaching (The SSS Approach)
- Module 1: What’s a SOP and the way do you construct your personal?
- Cheat sheet: SOP examples
- Exercise: Make your personal SOP for the duty that you just’re hiring the VA for
- Module 2: How you can prepare with a SOP utilizing the SSS Coaching Approach. SSS stands for examine, pattern, present.
- Exercise: Arrange a gathering and prepare your newly employed VA on the duty’s SOP
Part 5: Managing your VA (The BARF Methodology)
- Module 1: The BARF Methodology (Shopping for in, Appreciation, Relationship, Household)
- Cheat sheet: 1 Exercise to Carry out Every Week from the BARF Methodology
- Module 2: How you can handle your VA on a weekly foundation with day by day checkins, weekly conferences, and quarterly check-ins.
- Exercise: Arrange the conferences in your calendar and invite the VA to them. Clearly clarify your expectations for day by day checkins to the VA.
- Module three: How you can use a job administration system like Trello to handle your VA
- Module four: How you can arrange bonus and lift insurance policies
- Exercise: Create your personal bonus and lift insurance policies and share them along with your VA
- Module 5: How you can fireplace somebody when it’s not figuring out
- Module 6: How you can scale your workforce previous 1 VA, 5 VAs, 10 VAs.
- Cheat sheet: Organizational charts for every degree of scaling a enterprise with VAs.
Part 6: Outro
- Module 1: Particular thanks from Nathan and Connor.
- Module 2: Give your suggestions on how the course was and the place it may be improved.
Nathan Hirsch and Connor Gillivan – Cracking The VA Code Comprises: Movies, PDF’s